You will be making a difference by.....
- Diary management and planning to ensure that your time is utilised in the most productive and effective way.
- Fully prepare for and attend appointments with both existing and prospective customers to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Researching and prospecting of new contacts and responding to any sales leads promptly. Identifying any future markets, product requirements and enhancements. Attending exhibitions and industry
events to gain new business leads.
- Managing customer database effectively. Updating with new prospect contacts and customer information and visit notes. Ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Analysing and maintaining industry knowledge of competitors and their products.
- Providing quotations and managing ongoing pricing reviews.
- Constantly look for opportunities to up-sell and add on sales. Promptly follow up sample and quotations to convert to sales. Providing PR opportunities whenever possible.
- Primary responsibility for checking customer sales history and purchasing trends to ensure they are ordering all possible product lines.
- Achieving all monthly / annual sales targets and KPI’s.
- Assisting with technical queries. Effectively managing customer complaints and queries. Taking all necessary steps to resolve matters promptly (for example product testing and site visits).