The Business Support Manager will pioneer the setup of systems, processes and software to help the company transition from a start up to a fully fledge corporate adult. As such, the Business Service Manager will be the right hand of the Executive team and will wear multiple hats by being responsible for managing the day-to-day financial activities of the company (in conjunction with the CFO), including coordinating third-party accountant, paying bills, logging items in the accounts system, and filing the company's financial documents. The Business Manager will also provide executive administration to the Executive team, including coordinating diaries and events, as well as overseeing facilities and third-party Human Resources and IT support providers.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. The Business Manager will report to the Executive Chair and work closely with the CFO and wider Executive team to ensure the financial health and operational efficiency of NoBACZ Healthcare.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the company in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Supplier invoices- Gains approval and codes for supplier invoices
- Collates pricing and customer details on Customer invoices
- Support payroll process by collating minor changes (e.g. unpaid leave, sick days)
- Gains approval and codes for employee expenses
- Deals with queries and prepare slide decks regarding management account reporting
- Collates changes in Forecast and budget and updates models with actuals, conducting basic analysis.
- Monitors debtors, chase overdue invoices, forecast collections
- Creates POs, secures approvals & matches invoices
- Importing/exporting: Liaises with suppliers, distributors, customers to ensure all docs in place
- Helps organise grant financial reporting
- Reviews VAT and Annual Accounts and answers queries
- Assists with audit queries
- Checks banking statements and payment files
- Provide office management and executive administration to the Executive team, including coordination of diaries, meetings and events
- Oversee facilities, third-party Human Resources and IT support providers
- Develop and implement strategic plans to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify gaps in efficiencies and recommends ways to improve