This is a forward thinking, award winning company with an exceptional reputation and growth year on year. They are actively seeking a driven and enthusiastic Credit Controller with a great understanding of the collections process and the ability to take complex debtor’s accounts and problematic clients in their stride!
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks - Managing the process of the new customers’ application process
- Collect Outstanding Debts - Use Credit Control/Accounting package extracts to identify outstanding debtors and ensure accounts are paid up to date
- Work with the Finance and Operations Teams - Keep internal stakeholders within the Finance and Operations teams apprised of individual situations where it affects specific customers
- Management of Debt Letters and CCJs - Coordinate the aged debt process, including letters sent and issuing and managing CCJ’s for debts that qualify
- Complete Reports and Trackers - Use tools and apps to analyse the details of debtors, produce and provide monthly reporting, and keep the Live Aged Debt tracker updated daily, feeding back on progress regularly
- Administration of customer liquidation/administration - Identify clients that go to administration/liquidation and liaise with liquidator/administrators to complete and submit creditor’s forms and other supporting documentation
- Import Data - Use Software and tools to reconcile and import transactions from the billing platform to accounting packages in an accurate and timely basis.