We want you to contribute to the smooth running of the Abloy Internal Sales Office team to ensure that we provide excellent customer service in all aspects of the order process.
Reporting into the Sales Office Manager, you would:
- Provide complete ‘order management’ from initial order processing through to delivery
- Handle and address all customers enquiries in an efficient and effective manner through to a highly satisfactory conclusion.
- Resolve queries relating to price, stock availability, order progress, customer concerns and credit non returns.
- Process of credit notes as appropriate for the allocated sales regions
- Liaise with warehouse and manufacturing to obtain delivery information.
- Support colleagues within the Sales Office team in the following areas: Order entry, order queries, processing of customers concerns / proof of delivery, order book management
The skills and experience you need:
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience of working in an internal sales office/ customer service environment
- Has strong administration skills with good attention to detail and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Can learn about the technical aspects of our products
- Takes responsibility, shows initiative, and can work in a small team
- Is 100% committed to customer satisfaction