As EAC Finance Assistant, what you will contribute to the team;
- Assisting the Finance Manager in preparing the corporate services budgets and rolling forecasts.
- Assist in the production of the monthly regional performance pack.
- Prepare and submit various accrual balance sheet reconciliations to the financial accounts department.
- Monitoring of overhead spend across several cost centres.
- Preparing monthly schedules and reporting on overheads for Divisional Managers
- Provide financial data for business planning.
- Prepare headcount and utilisation reports for business unit Finance Managers.
- Preparation and posting of journals.
- Providing support and cover to the team as required.
- Work with the Property Manager on premises cost analyst.
- Oversee the property dilapidations schedule.
- Weekly monitoring of timesheet and absence errors, working with the admin team to resolve any issues.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the preparation on consolidated quarterly accounts
- Other duties as directed.