AVASK is an international firm of accountants and tax experts with a well-reputed specialism in global e-commerce expansion, international taxation, accountancy and business consultancy and advisory services. Our indirect tax professionals provide pragmatic commercial support, so clients improve their day-to-day reporting for indirect tax throughout the e-commerce industry. This includes improving working capital, reducing errors, reducing costs, and ensuring indirect taxes are handled correctly. They advise how indirect taxes such as value added tax (VAT) or goods & services tax (GST) impinge on the client’s supply chain and financial and accounting systems.
We are currently recruiting for Business Development Officers to join our top performing Business Development team. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent communication and customer service skills as well as strong commercial acumen in order to proactively engage and drive new business opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing global e-commerce, accounting, and tax advisory firm.
We are recruiting for the following languages:
- Respond to inbound client queries via telephone/email and also using Zoom/Teams.
- Provide proactive outbound advice to clients (both new and existing).
- Produce marketing material with external partners and other service providers.
- Assist in maintaining partner relationships via organising events and managing network groups.
- Ability to provide consultancy and VAT advisory services at the highest standard.
- Able to take full management responsibility for a portfolio of clients expanding over the UK and the rest of Europe.
- Ensure that all databases and systems are accurate and complete.
- Demonstrating and applying commercial acumen.
- Collaborate with the team in a positive manner.
- Actively connecting with Managers and Directors to suggest any contributions to improve procedures.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- A background in direct sales and customer service
- Fluency in language speaking role you are applying to
- Confident, professional, and friendly so customer relationships are of the highest quality
- Excellent telephone and writing skills
- Motivated to achieve targets and interested in helping customers expand & improve their business
- Organised with proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Works well in a team as well as independently
- Patience and emotional resilience for dealing with customers
- Actively listen to customers then smoothly handle & overcome any objections
- Able to handle complaints and remain calm under pressure