As a FedEx Human Resources Services Specialist you will join a dynamic, driven and high achieving HR team focused on providing an exceptional service to our internal and external customers.
You will work in partnership with key stakeholders and managers to find commercial and pragmatic solutions to their people issues as well as work proactively to add value within your customer groups.
- Provide expert support and guidance to managers on all aspects of employee relations.
- Support HR/business initiatives such as change and transformation, including consultation, redundancy and TUPE.
- Ensure on-going compliance with FedEx policy, process and procedure.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging employment law and employee relations best practice.
- Identify potential people related issues or opportunities and develop recommendations for HR Management and key stakeholders.
- Advocates and facilitates Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the workplace.
- Engage stakeholders with HR systems in order to support the digital employee experience.
- Lead, champion and successfully deliver on time ad-hoc projects.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Expert knowledge and experience in all aspects of employee relations.
- Comprehensive experience in HR processes, preferably within a large fast-paced organisation.
- Exceptional influencing skills and ability to engage and build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills that are applied in logical and methodical manner informed by sound knowledge of internal policy, process and procedures as well as legislation.
- Excellent communications skills, evidenced by a track record of working with remote teams.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise a busy workload whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- A collaborative team-driven approach.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- HR degree or CIPD Level 3 (as a minimum) or equivalent.
This position can be based anywhere in the UK, however regular travel to sites will be required.