Our client is a leading financial institution, with a presence in 7 countries including the United Kingdom, Kuwait, and Egypt. The bank offers a range of products and services, including commercial and retail banking, wealth management, and treasury services.
- Responsible for managing Planixs application deliveries including facilitating prioritisation across multiple delivery streams.
- Agreeing and tracking project deliveries
- Collaborating with developers
- Leads to manage tasks through the delivery process.
- Clearly communicating delivery status to business stakeholders.
- Testing of system to bring to production and liaising with Operations in relation to source Swift information.
- Maintain an accurate record of all applications and reviews entering and processed by the department.
- Production of monthly Intra-day risk reports,
- Prepare report for ALCO on a monthly basis.
- Daily monitoring of Intra-day Exposures, reconciliations and reporting in relation to limits.
- The successful candidate would be expected to have at least 5 years’ experience in a comparable role within a Operations or Risk Management area of a UK commercial bank
- Knowledge of core Intra-day risk
- Advanced database tools (such as EDW/SaS);
- Advanced Excel applications;
- Production of detailed MI reporting to meet disciplined, delivery targets.