A rare opportunity to work with our client who has created an innovative mobile game, which combines state-of-the-art technology, in-game live-events and content created by users.
Candidates for this position must have experience in mobile games.
We’re looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to join the already industry-leading Design Team. They’re offering this role fully remote but do have a London studio if desired.
• Collaborate with the team to develop the look and feel of the UI
• Own the end to end design process, working closely with game designers, artists, engineers and PMs
• Translate complex designs and concepts into clear user flows and wireframes
• Create prototypes and documentation to clearly convey ideas and direction
• Present and pitch designs to key stakeholders
• Games industry experience
• A Portfolio demonstrating styling visual and interaction design skills
• Experience in Figma, Sketch or similar prototyping/mockup tools
• Knowledge of UX design processes
• Able to work remotely in GMT timezone and travel to London for in-person company events/workshops 2 – 5 times a year without the need of a Visa or long-haul travel
|Occupational Category||Lead UI|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-02-01 5:49 pm|