To support the commercial team to develop and deliver commercially successful operations in YUSU. Focussed on catering and licensed trade, to deliver the commercial realities of a student union environment. Working in a professional manner whilst complying with legislation, due diligence, brand standards and operating procedures whilst always keeping students at the heart of everything commercial services at YUSU delivers.
· To assist the Director of Commercial Operations in developing and implementing the department’s current and future plan
· To develop and deliver fantastic venues and team plans for an effective and strategically planned operation
Working with Others
· To work effectively with people, developing productive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and external parties
· To be a senior manager in developing and maintaining food and beverage operations in union outlets, liaising with the Venue Managers & Lead Chefs to ensure all our commercial objectives are delivered
· To lead a collaborative working relationship between the varying organisational departments and team members at YUSU.
· To support the people working in commercial, enabling them to achieve their best through effective training, development, recognition and support
· To support the health and wellbeing of the commercial team, ensuring a good work life balance
|Organization||University of York Students' Union|
|Occupational Category||Operations Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||26898 - 29740 | £ / Yearly|
|Posted at||2021-10-21 5:07 am|