The RxCelerate group is an out-sourced drug discovery and development platform specialising in the design and delivery of drug discovery and development programs for our clients spanning from an idea up to and including Phase II clinical studies.
We are currently looking to recruit a Preclinical Team Manager to lead a small team of in vivo scientists within our Preclinical division. Our in vivo scientists specialise in working with clients to develop bespoke preclinical animal models of disease, as well as investigating the tolerability and pharmacokinetics of potential therapeutics.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead the team through the design, management, and analysis of a broad range of in vivo studies. You are expected to have extensive experience in the design and conduct of studies and the role will provide a great variety in the projects undertaken. You should be self-motivated and able to organise and research experiments effectively, accurately and to a high standard. You will work in multi-disciplinary collaborations with external scientists as well as other divisions within RxCelerate, involving a high level of teamwork.
· To manage a small team of in vivo scientists and effectively manage the in vivo research projects assigned to your team.
· Form part of the management team for this division and support the Preclinical Director to develop the group in line with business needs.
· Contribute expertise to the design and scientific research of in vivo projects.
· Analyse efficacy, tolerability and PK/PD data and produce reports to tight deadlines.
· Present update reports and data to key stakeholders.
· Assist in the supervision and training of staff.
· Work closely with other RxCelerate divisions to ensure the successful delivery and analysis of in vivo projects.
|Occupational Category||Preclinical Team Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-03-18 5:24 pm|