A superb Luxury award winning uniform design company is looking to appoint an ambitious and experienced Production Manager. This is a great role for someone who is interested in luxury goods, with a keen eye for detail and who thrives on being organised, within a design studio environment. You will be reporting into the Founder and be confident in managing people.
- Manage and maintain relationships and productivity with suppliers to ensure long-term supply chain stability.
- Work across, mens, womenswear and accessories
- Manage production timelines to ensure on-time delivery and communicate internally about any deviations (late deliveries or shortages).
- Collect, challenge and track supplier production lead times.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure smooth satisfaction for clients.
- Set and manage budgets. Costings and manage stock control
- Overlook a factory based in the UK
- Manage and build a production team
- Set department procedure and company standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude with an adaptable approach to work.
- Willingness to participate and excel within a team environment.
- Working across various programmes including Word and Excel.
- Numerically competent (comfortable tracking & managing stock levels)
- Personable, with excellent customer service skills
- Proactive with a sense of initiative and the ability to problem-solve
- Hands-on, task and delivery focused
- Must have managed a team before