As Programme Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing key operational activity and deadlines related to delivery of the school's programme portfolio.Working closely with operational teams in the school, you will track cohort activity and ensure key student experience deadlines are met (not limited to; timetable release, assessment results release and student tracking).
Supporting teams with the recording and documentation of processes will be key to helping build consistency as the school continues to scale student intakes.
This role may have line reports in the future to support with key operational activities in line with school growth
The role will be on a hybrid contract which is Home and Office Based with the Office base being BPP London Shepherd's Bush.
- Managing the school operations activity calendar of deadlines and working with operational teams on continued upkeep, providing regular updates on deadlines, calendar management and improvement
- Maintain the schools operational manual for documenting and keeping processes updated
- Administrating system module registrations for new and existing students
- Update student timetable system with changes and deal with subsequent student queries
- Manage progression process with assessment data and teams to produce lists of students for non-progression
- Contribute towards the development of appropriate systems and processes in the school
- Reviewing and enhancing school KPI's and SLA's with the Head of International Delivery
- Working with the Data and Reporting Manager to ensure accurate student data through progress tracking
- Update student status changes on the student system Banner, in line with registry processes
- Attendance at school committees and meetings as required
- Support with data from student tracking in relevant budget and re-forecasting periods
- Manage the Visa extension request process in the school and subsequent student communication of decision (in line with compliance rules)
- Working with the content strategy manager on online platform provisioning and grouping