As a member of the Modern Work Projects team within Digital Transformation, the Deployment Project Coordinator/ Data analyst will work across a variety of Desktop Transformation programmes. The role will require the successful candidate to bring in multiple data sources into a single view, analyse the accuracy and quality of the data, identify the root cause of data accuracy issues and work with stakeholders and data owners to resolve these. In addition, this role has the responsibility to provide and manage the data to a variety of team members to support the end to end deployment T-minus/T-plus timeline.
This role is the gatekeeper for all information held within the centralised system that drives all deployment related activities and has the responsibility for ensuring that no changes take place to this data without following the appropriate change approval processes.
The successful candidate must have an analytical background, a good eye for detail, proven experience of analysing information within the information technology industry and ideally be familiar with Windows Transformation, Desktop Refresh Programmes.
- Initial Data Validation of Deployment data provided by the centralised system, manual data sources and other systems, such as SNOW and Active Directory and also from our internal customer division.
- Responsible for monitoring the integrity of data from the customer and the system inputs supplied by Internal Service Provider’s and project team members (implements routines for checking for obvious errors, data duplications etc).
- Once this data has been baselined at the beginning of the deployment T-minus process, manages changes to data and deployment dates in accordance with the project change management process, up to the completion of the Acceptance into Service Process.
- Manages the master data which includes, but not limited to, user data, user’s location data, cost centre, divisional information, current device information, mobile information, new device information, applications per user and shared mailbox data.
- Liaise with the applications rationalisation and packaging workstreams.
- Owns the Deployment Management System process and its maintenance
- Drives the identification of primary and secondary data sources and maintains the data repository and the regular load of data.
- Owns the identification and analysis of complex data sets
- Interprets data, analyses results using statistical techniques and produce data analysis on findings
- Drives the development and implementation of data collection systems and other techniques that optimise statistical efficiencies and uphold data quality
- Establishes the accuracy and integrity of data, identifies to the Deployment Lead data quality issues and is responsible for working with data owners to improve the accuracy and overall data quality.
- Contributes to the prioritisation and data analysis with the Deployment Lead.
- Owns the creation of Dashboard reports and supply of management information in a consumable, clear and easy to understand format.
- Supports the identification of the information requirements and presents findings
- Liaises with potential users to validate shared mailbox data, distribution lists and delegated authority requirements
- Liaises with other technical resources such as EUC SMEs, Architects and Shared Service colleagues
- Identifies new process improvement opportunities where possible