We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of SAP Cloud network infrastructure. Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network infrastructure to deliver exceptional support to our customers.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Operate and maintain complex Hyperscaler networks, track significant problems, monitor performance, and perform upgrades as required.
- Engage with customers for network connectivity planning
- Strong experience with Hyperscaler networking (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Strong experience with network monitoring & troubleshooting
- Experience working with Linux
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code environments and concepts
- Familiar with automation technologies such as Ansible & Terraform for network deployment and management.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools & technologies such as CI/CD pipelines & Git
- Respond to and resolve escalated alerts and tickets generated from the monitoring system and/or customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Provide project support on improvement initiatives.
- Address continual improvement measures as a result of the problem management process.
- Participate in deep level incident troubleshooting.
- Participate in complex change preparation and execution.
- Other support tasks, duties, and responsibilities, e.g., hardware installations, troubleshooting, and administration
- Willingness to Support On-call rotation schedule