One of Europe's best known commercial finance companies requires an experienced Senior Financial Planning Analyst. This company are truly international with operation in over 160 countries. This position will join their UK Commercial Finance FP&A team to deliver and improve the 5 year business plan.
· Review and report performance against budget plans, and forecasts
· Deliver process review and improvement
· Take ownership for the budgeting, forecasting and performance
· Working with the Management and Leadership Team
· Create greater analytical capability within FP&A by understanding the key drivers of reported profitability
· Advise on contract settlements, rate calculations and structuring of transactions
· Contribute to the decision making and success
· Experienced FP&A Analyst
· Highly proficient in Excel and data analysis tools such as Tableau
· Solid financial modelling skills, numeric and analytical skills
· Mathematics related degree (desirable)
· Good communication skills
· Stakeholder management
· Ability to work cross functions and departments
· Prior experience working within a complex/international organization, within the Financial Services sector.
· An accounting qualification is preferred, but proven experience will also be considered.
|Industry||Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Senior Financial Planning Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted at||2023-06-08 9:25 am|